Dermion does not cover the following categories in its current version (2019)
1. Hair(and hypertrichosis), nail and mucosal disorders.
2. Genetic syndromes.
3. Systemic/metabolic disorder and/or presentation.
4. soft tissue/connective tissue disorders.
5. Primary hematologic/lymphatic disorders.
6. Some group of disorders such as icthyosis, palmoplantar keratoderma and purpura.
7. Disorders with no recent reports.
Suggest better result
Please suggest better result for this query. We will train the AI after verifying it. Your contribution will also be acknowledged.
Example : Red annular patches over face. Not for mucosal/hair/nail lesion currently.